Placas LEMC Chapter 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placas LEMC Chapter 4

Placas LEMC Chapter 4, El Paso TX

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you for Registering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Thank you for Registering Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for Registering   Thank you for Registering Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

thanks to everyone who had registered. i am still trying to make the site more user friendly. thanks for your patient. Smile

Web Admin
Back to top Go down
https://placasepchp4.forumotion.com
Jerry

Jerry

PostSubject: Great job so far on the website   Thank you for Registering Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:
thanks to everyone who had registered. i am still trying to make the site more user friendly. thanks for your patient. Smile

Web Admin

How do I donate the songs???? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: please donate your songs by sending it via email   Thank you for Registering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 am

sorry for the delay in respsonding back. if you would like to donate your songs, please email it to placasepchp4@yahoo.com. i'm still trying to find and easier way to allow people to upload songs directly our site. but for now, lets do it this way.

if you would like, i can crate a playlist for you. an mp3 player will have your name(or whatever name you would like to display) on a drop down menu. everytime you visit the site, you can select to listen to your playlist or select to listen someone else's.

thanks,
web admin Idea
Back to top Go down
https://placasepchp4.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for Registering   Thank you for Registering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you for Registering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Placas LEMC Chapter 4 :: Your first category :: Placas LEMC Chapter 4-
Jump to: