Placas LEMC Chapter 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placas LEMC Chapter 4

Placas LEMC Chapter 4, El Paso TX

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLACAS Mandatoy Meeting 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

PLACAS Mandatoy Meeting 2010 Empty
PostSubject: PLACAS Mandatoy Meeting 2010   PLACAS Mandatoy Meeting 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 am

PLACAS Mandatory Meeting 2010:

I heard from Chap 4 vice prez Victor the mandatory meeting in El Paso will be Friday July 16 and Saturday July 17. I am also planning a ride which will begin on Sunday July 18. The ride will be into New Mexico where we will ride the old Route 66 into AZ. In Az we will ride to the north rim of the Grand Canyon. From there to the 4 corners where the four states meet. From there into Durango Colorado and back into New Mexico. New Mexico back into Texas. The plan is to be back in Del Rio on Friday Jul 23. This is some beautiful country and will be a ride of a life time. I am planning on staying at the cheapest motels to save money. The more that go the more we can stuff into motel room and split the cost between the individuals. Everyone is welcomed to come on this ride and I hope that many of you can. Right now it appears a couple from Austin Chapter are planning to make the ride. If you have an interest in making this ride please let me know. Those going on the ride will get together at the mandatory meeting and determine the route of the ride. This will be a great way to show our PLACAS Colors in many new places while having a great time.
Back to top Go down

PLACAS Mandatoy Meeting 2010
Page 1 of 1