Placas LEMC Chapter 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placas LEMC Chapter 4

Placas LEMC Chapter 4, El Paso TX

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: 9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen   9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

This year the Ride for the Fallen will be in Austin, Texas on Saturday May 8, 2009. La Qunita has special rates for this event. No other information is available at this time. I will post it when it becomes available. If you are interested in riding with other officers to honor those who have fallen then you may want to keep this week-end open.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen   9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Registration is now open for the May 8, 2010 9th Annual Ride for the Fallen. The cost is $30.00 which includes a tee shirt and breakfast. Also you may order additional shirts, pins, patches etc.

The cost to register on the day of the ride is $35.00. Two years ago they ran out of tee shirts and if you did not pre-register you did not get one.

Talking with CLEAT the ride will be like it was in 2008. Meet at 9:00 am at Cowboy's Harley Davidson for breakfast tacos and registration. Bikes will line-up and IH 35 will be blocked. The ride goes from Cowboys to the State Captiol. There will be a short service for the fallen and afterwards they will be a sponsor ride (That part is yet to be determined)

If you were not there in 2008 I can not described what it looks like to have all the bikes side by side for miles with IH 35 closed. It was impressive.

To register on line go to www.pomf.org/pomfshop.html

For information go to: www.pomf.org/ridefor the fallen

I will probably head back to Del Rio after the service because the next day Sunday is Mother's Day unless I can convince the boss to go too.
Back to top Go down

9th Annual Texas Ride for the Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Placas LEMC Chapter 4 :: Your first category :: Placas LEMC Chapter 4-
Jump to: